Rowing & Sculling Gloves by TheCrewStop™ - A Pair of Gloves
The original rowing & sculling gloves, from our friends at TheCrewStop, are designed specifically for rowing. Soft, lightweight, and super comfortable, you may forget you have them on!
- Pain-free rowing lets you focus on your workout not your sore hands.
- Rower will still develop calluses but the gloves prevent the painful blistering and ripped skin that can ruin a good row.
- The snug fit and silicone pattern on the palm provides a secure grip on the oar, even when wet.
- The open back and lower finger wrap allows for cooling air flow and freedom of movement.
- The polyester fabric stretches laterally for comfort but not longitudinally so there is no bunching or rolling.
- Velcro closure for an adjustable and custom fit.
- Eliminates the the expense and hassle of tape, antibiotic ointments and bandaids.
- Washable gloves minimize the risk of infection.
- Coach-approved and sanctioned for all levels of competition.
- Great for erging (indoor rowing), weight-lifting, kayaking, SUP boards and other paddle sports.
- For best results and long wear, hand wash in warm, soapy water after use and air dry.
- FREE SHIPPING (standard first class USPS, 2-3 day delivery, US address only)
Watch: "Rowing Gloves Explained" by the Manufacturer (below left) and a handy sizing video (below right)
The Crew Stop:...