Navy Hytel Sculling Pogies
Sculling Pogies are rowing mittens for your hands! These clever mitts slide over both the oar handle and your hands, allowing for a strong connection to the water through the oar - something you don't get with bulky gloves or frozen fingers! The 2-piece sculling pogies have a waterproof Hytel shell and cozy Polartec™ interior to keep your hands warm and dry so you can focus on technique, not frostbite!
Extend your season as long as you can with sculling pogies. Really nice for those early morning rows when the dock is still icy and the sun has yet to add any warmth to the air.
- 2-piece sculling set for rowers who focus on sculling (not sweep rowing)
- Available in navy
- Waterproof and windproof Hytel outer shell
- Polartec Fleece™ interior keeps your hands toasty warm and protected from wakes, splashes and cold rain or snow
- Easy to slip on over the oar handles with plenty of circulation inside
- Machine washable
- Made for us by our friends at JLRacing in California
- FREE SHIPPING
- 8.5" W x 10" T' x .5" D
Watch the Video below on Sculling Pogies 101 from Larry Tait. Good info and very funny comments!
Pogies 101 oct...