Rowing & Sculling Gloves by TheCrewStop™ - A Pair of Gloves
The original rowing & sculling gloves, from our friends at TheCrewStop, are designed specifically for rowing. Soft, lightweight, and super comfortable, you may forget you have them on!
- The snug fit and silicone pattern on the palm promotes a positive grip on the oar, even when wet.
- The open back and lower finger wrap allows for cooling air flow and freedom of movement.
- The polyester fabric stretches laterally for comfort but not longitudinally so there is no bunching or rolling.
- Velcro closure for an adjustable and secure fit.
- Rowers will still develop calluses but the gloves prevent the painful blistering and ripped skin that can ruin a good row.
- Having your own pair of rowing gloves eliminates the need for bandaids, the expense and hassle of tape, and minimizes the risk of infection.
- Pain free rowing lets you focus on your technique and the workout.
- Coach-approved and sanctioned for all levels of competition.
- Great for erging (indoor rowing), weight-lifting, kayaking, SUP boards and other paddle sports.
- For best results and long wear, hand wash in warm, soapy water after use and air dry.
- FREE SHIPPING (standard first class USPS, 2-3 day delivery, US address only)
Watch: "Rowing Gloves Explained" by the Manufacturer (below left) and a handy sizing video (below right)
The Crew Stop:...