MPOW Smart Phone Waterproof Bag - NEW!
Head of the Charles 2017 Field Tested! I took my MPOW waterproof smart phone bag to the 2017 HOCR and can report back that it worked beautifully with my iPhone 7 Plus! The lightweight design and soft ribbon lanyard are easy on your neck even on a long, hot day of racing. You can use the phone in the pouch or flip open the snap lock clasps for easy access. I must have removed my phone 50 times that weekend and the snap lock mechanism held up to the abuse!
- Chris (coxswain, sculler and owner of ScullingGear.com)
- IPX8 Certified Waterproof: Professional certificate of IPX8, the waterproof cellphone dry pouch offers protection up to 100 feet when swimming, rafting, rowing, boating, etc.
- Overall Protection: The universal phone case creates a secure seal around your device and is completely waterproof, dirt proof, and dust proof while maintaining its touchscreen functionality.
- Touch-Screen Sensibility: Made with ultra-thin windows on both sides, you can easily unlock the HOME button and operate your cellphone while in the case. Note: The FRONT side works for iPhone 7/ 7plus.
- High-Quality Material: Made of premium transparent TPU material plus PVC, the clear waterproof pouch makes it easy to read texts, maps and find apps.
- Portable Design: Smart design with a detachable, adjustable, soft ribbon lanyard to wear around your neck or secure to your boat.
- Universal Size: Compatible with devices up to 6 inches such as iPhone 7, 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, HTC, LG, Nexus 6, BlackBerry, Motorola, etc.
- Ideal for Travel: Acts as another pocket for boarding pass, credit card, ID, passport, cash and coins. Tuck it discreetly inside a shirt for added security.
- Capture Underwater Moments
Mpow IPX8 waterproof bag's transparent material does not block the camera (front and back). Enjoy underwater photography/video with confidence.
- Snap Lock Mechanism
This easy-to-use waterproof case features a snap clasp and lock seal system that ensures full protection.
- Protects Your Belongings
Mpow universal waterproof case allows you to enjoy your outdoor activities without worry. The case protects your phone or other belongings from dirt, dust, sand, snow and water.
1. The transparent waterproof bag allows you to unlock the HOME button of your iPhone 7 & 7, but not for Touch ID fingerprints.
2. The FRONT side of the case works for iPhone 7/ 7plus.
3. Pressure at depth may impact touchscreen actions.
4. Do not leave your device under the sun for prolonged hours.
5. Do not use it in a hot tub.
6. Please store the product in a dry place after use.
Safety Test: Simply put a tissue inside the bag and drop it into water for 30 minutes, then take it out to check if the tissue is wet or dry. Don't use the product if the tissue is wet. Watch the video to see how it's done.
DIY Make your smartphone Waterproof - Underwater case review test. Recommendation of the manufacturer is to do a 30 minutes underwater test to proof if the case holding the water pressure. It is recommended to put a paper tissue in the case before use. I was also putting a Samsung Galaxy S7 inside which is waterproof anyway. After this test I took my smartphone into the ocean. It always remained well locked, no water could get inside the case. These waterproof cases are available on Amazon, a link to the product can be found here. Universal Waterproof Case for Outdoor Sport for iPhone, Samsung, Google Pixel, HTC, LG & Huawei http://amzn.to/2hcoc4i ASIN: B06Y28Y4L7 Filmed with Samsung Galaxy S8 Smartphone http://amzn.to/2sAnm2y Please subscribe to our youtube channel to get notified of new videos every day: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdd50E4yGVTxM3KzKTt5qLw?sub_confirmation=1 Take a Chance Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ BGM: http://dova-s.jp/bgm/
DIY Make your ...DIY Make your smartphone Waterproof - Underwater case review t...