ARCNAV Rowing Light SET
ARCNAV rowing shell lights were designed in response to the need for a lightweight, durable and simple navigation light system. The latest design incorporates the highest quality LED light elements.
I was introduced to these lights by a member of our senior masters mens crew (I was the cox) when our early morning fall practices started before dawn. Brilliantly designed and easy to use. Stay SAFE and BE SEEN!
Now in their 4th generation, ARCNAV lights:
- Are visible up to one mile (1,6 km) away
- Are waterproof to a depth of 300 feet (100m)
- Do not absorb colors or odors
- Will not become brittle and break
- Feature stainless steel fasteners
- Use CR2032 batteries (same as NK SpeedCoaches) (batteries are included with lights)
- Batteries last up to 250 hours in flashing mode (about 100 hours in steady mode)
- Are lightweight (bow light is only 3 ounces (85 g))
- No tools are needed to change batteries
- Multiple mounting options for the stern light
The reflector card separates the red and green lights (this is a "sector light" so that your heading can be easily determined by observers.)
Innovative. Flexible. Effective.
Hundreds of sets are in use a rowing clubs and schools around the world. Get yours today.