Sculling Pogies are rowing mittens for your hands! These clever mitts slide over both the oar handle and your hand. Pogies allow a bare-hand grip for maximum oar control while giving you the ultimate thermal protection in frigid conditions - something you don't get with frozen fingers or heavy gloves!
The 3-piece set is ideal for sculling and sweeping on either side.
Mid-weight Hytel Pogies have a waterproof shell and cozy Thermo Roubaix interior to keep your hands warm and dry so you can focus on technique, not frostbite!
Extend your season as long as you can with pogies. Really nice for those early morning rows when the dock is still icy and the sun has yet to add any warmth to the air.
- 3-piece set for sculling and sweep rowers
- Available in Navy or Black
- Thermo Roubaix body for outstanding insulation - keeps your hands toasty warm. and
- Hytrel Exterior to protect your hands from wakes, splashes, icy rain or snow
- ThermoRoubaix®Teflon HPR: 45% Nylon, 42% Polyester 13% Lycra, 235 gr weight
- DuPont™ Hytrel®: 100% midweight SupplexTM with Dupont Hytrel® Membrane
- One Size Fits All
- Easy to slip on over the oar handles with plenty of air circulation inside
- Machine washable
- Make for us by by our friends at JLRacing in California (Yay!)
- FREE SHIPPING to USA address
- 8.5"W x 10" T' x .5" D
Watch the video below on Sculling Pogies 101 from Larry Tait. Good info and very funny comments!
Pogies 101 oct...